Whatever you are doing chances are you will be using the Internet to present and promote your actions as well as products. For the past few decades the Internet has been on a huge rise, and nowadays people consider it as an all-in-one biggest market, library and a way of communication. Exactly because of that, you can find almost anything you would want by just googling a few keywords.
Now, with there being tons of websites offering various things you will need your blog or online shop to stand out. And how do you do that? Well, first of all, it needs to look simple, yet quite elegant and presentable. No invasive ads, no shiny and sparkly colors, and absolutely no room for huge font presentation that will drive away all your customers. If you have website chances are you are using WordPress to manage it. The goal should be that your website is as user-friendly as it gets, and that is what most people put aside. The first step in achieving that is acquiring an adequate theme for your website and you can that by going to WordPress theme stores and finding one. Let’s take a look at what are the best websites offering various WordPress themes!
Top WordPress Theme Stores Out There
- First of all, we have to mention the appthemes.com. A great website is offering a wide range of over 300 different themes sold by 39 sellers. It has 24/7 support, and you can engage on the website with absolute ease. There are tons of designing features that allow a customization, getting just the right theme for your blog, job promo, shop, and business website. You can easily adapt it to the brand’s color and logo, and coming at a price of only 69 for a custom theme it is a great choice. What fascinated us is the fact that for a dollar below 200 you can get the package consisting of all themes. Now that is an offer!
- Surely the most popular one out there is the elegantthemes.com. Established in 2008 it now has a group of over half a million members and is one of the most successful WordPress theme stores out there. It offers a huge variety of different themes and plug-ins with the most popular being Monarch, Divi, and Bloom. Yet again, it is really easy to customize using the different design styles offered on the website and for only 249 you will be getting lifetime access to all the possible themes and plug-ins!
- When we talk about a user-friendly website, we can’t go without mentioning the cssigniter.com. You can customize all the themes according to your needs (81 premium themes are offered), and there is a lot of the so-called dummy content that you can add or remove. There probably isn’t a WordPress theme stores website that is as easy to use and still comes at a moderate subscription fee. The price of one theme is 49, with the whole package costing 69. If you want to join the so-called Lifetime Club and have access to everything on the website you will pay 249!
- The mythemeshop.com is certainly one of the most trending ones out there. It has offer 400k satisfied customers and is with no doubt one of the easiest to get across with. Offer 120 themes that are all highly customizable, at a price of 29 to 59 depending on what is the use. It has tons of front-end features and offered dummy content that makes you personalize the website in the best way possible.
- When it comes to WordPress theme stores that mainly focus on hotel and resorts website themes the best one must be the hermesthemes.com. It offers 16 hotel themes with tons of plug-ins that allow for easy room and apartment presentation. Along with that, these themes are multilingual compatible, and a single license will cost you 249. If you want to use themes on multiple websites, you will be paying 399.
- On the other hand, if your website is more business or auction-like premiumpress.com might be the right option for you. The price of a single customized theme is 79 while the whole package is 249. It is user-friendly and the support can help you set up your theme for only 15!
- Last, but not least is the website called teslathemes.com. It is one of the best WordPress theme stores offering a range of high quality and clean themes, that have for now served more than 30,000 people. Easy to use and with beautiful high-tech looking themes the lifetime plan comes at around 299 (you get the lifetime use of over 65 different themes and a full on support)!
As you can see, there are tons of WordPress theme stores offering the customization services and different design options. Now, it is up to you to choose the right one that suits your website the most and take the Internet by the storm!
Posted by grandybigs
on 06 Dec 2018, 11:09 PM
Tags: @What, @Are, @The, @Best, @WordPress, @Theme, @Stores, @Out, @There